This is an Arduino kit specially for the beginner. It including basic electronic components such as resistor, LED, LDR, buzzer, button and potentiometer.
- Arduino UNO board R3: 1pcs
- USB cable: 1pcs
- Breadboard(85x55x10mm): 1pcs
- Male to male jumper wires: 30pcs
- Red, green and yellow LED: 5pcs each
- Resistor 220 ohm: 8pcs
- Resistor 1K ohm: 5pcs
- Resistor 10K ohm: 5pcs
- Potentiometer: 1pcs
- 5V Buzzer: 1pcs
- Light Sensor(LDR): 1pcs
- Tact Switch with Cap: 2pcs
- 9V Battery Connector: 1pcs
- Manual Book – PDF (English)
Learning step by step
- : The bare minimum of code needed to start an Arduino sketch.
- : Turn an LED on and off.
- : Read a switch, print the state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- : Read a potentiometer, print it’s state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- : Demonstrates the use of analog output to fade an LED.
- : Reads an analoge input and prints the voltage to the serial monitor