This kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You’ll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components.
What in the kit is listed below:
- Arduino UNO board rev.3 Compatible -1pcs
- USB cable -1pcs
- Breadboard -1pcs
- Male to male jumper wires -30pcs
- Male to female jumper wires -10pcs
- Red, green and yellow LED -5pcs each
- RGB color LED -1pcs
- Resistor 220 ohm -8pcs
- Resistor 1k ohm -5pcs
- Resistor 10k ohm -5pcs
- Potentiometer -1pcs
- Tact switch -3pcs
- 7-Segment LED (Common Cathode) -1pcs
- Photoresistor(LDR) -1pcs
- Buzzer -1pcs
- LM35DZ Temperature Sensor -1pcs
- Water Level Sensor -1pcs
- Ultrasonic Sensor -1pcs
- Plastic box -1pcs
Learning step by step
- : The bare minimum of code needed to start an Arduino sketch.
- : Turn an LED on and off.
- : Read a switch, print the state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- : Read a potentiometer, print it’s state out to the Arduino Serial Monitor.
- : Demonstrates the use of analog output to fade an LED.
- : Reads an analoge input and prints the voltage to the serial monitor