The carbon film resistor with wire leads for through-hole mounting. It is a ceramic bar tightly coated with a carbon film which is composed of carbon separated from organic compound through the of high-temperature vacuum. Used in the electronic, electrical and information industries.
This is 5.6k ohms carbon film resistor with power rating of 0.25 Watts and the tolerance of 5%.Feature color code 4 bands, Axial Leads, With wire leads for through hole mounting; Stable performance, extensive resistance, small size, high operating temperature, Through Hole Mounting.
- Power Rating of 0.25 Watts
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon Film Type
- Excellent Heat and Humidity Withstand Performance
- Ideal for Use as Jumper or Link
- RoHS Compliant
- Long Life
- Durable and easy to install
- Very convenient and practical
- High precision and stability
- Very popular among the electronic lovers
- Stable performance,
- Extensive resistance,small size,
- High operating temperature
- High ultimate voltage and low price.
- Products Diversity
- Strict production process and professional sales
- Flame Retardant Coating